Quick Q: When y'all r getting ready What gets done 1st, Makeup or Hair?

ab5inth7

definitely makeup first .. i have no idea whether it's logic or not, but i surely dont like having my hair in the way while painting my face
greengrin.gif

besides i dont spend much time doing my hair .. i like it the way it is :p

Brie

Hair first. This is because i usually put it in rollers or use my curling iron so i pin it to my head and let it cool off whilst I'm doing my makeup then finish my hair off quickly last.

brokenxbeauty

I do makeup first because otherwise my bangs get in the way, plus I can just let my curling iron or straightener heat up while I'm doing makeup!

s0xjuicy

Well, after I get out of the shower, I do my makeup first and give my hair a little time to air dry so that way I don't have to use so much heat to blow dry it and then add more heat to straighten it.

courtastic

Makeup first because it takes a bit longer for me to do when I'm going out(as opposed to any other day). Plus I have bangs too & I don't want them to be in the way.
smiles.gif

Zoffe

I always do my makeup first.
I'm always late and don't care so much about my hair but I wanna make sure I get my makeup done :p

rosasola1

I always have to do my makeup first because I hate how everything looks on me until I have my face on. I even get dressed after makeup. makeup sort of determines what i will wear and how my hair should go.

prncezz

Wow.. I'd never be able to do my makeup first! I use a lot of product in my hair and I blow dry it, straighten it, and tease it (if I'm going out). I'd just be afraid of ruining my makeup while doing that! Haha.

Ms.Matashi

I usually do my hair first then my makeup. If I am doing something like wrapping my hair I will wrap my hair then do my makeup and then unwrap my hair.

DominicanBarbie

I have really curly hair so if i'm leaving my hair curly I get out the shower put in my leave in conditioner and my keratin spray and then I do my makeup and when I'm done with that I add my mousse and maybe finish with hair spray. If i'm doing my hair straight then I always do my hair first. Its a long process of blow drying and flatiron and i just get too hot and don't want to ruin my makeup.

Tint

I prefer to do makeup first, then hair. My hair is short and thick, and I'd be constantly pushing bangs out of my face while I'm applying cosmetics if I fixed my hair first. I keep my hair pushed back in a headband until my face is completed.

leenybeeny

I put my hair back while i am doing my makeup so it doesn't get in the way... then I blowdry and style my hair after.