Quo Renaissance Palettes

Makeup Emporium

OK I was just in Shoppers Drug Mart (this is for the Canadian ladies) and they had a line of Quo eye palettes called Renaissance Era or something. The palette cases are almost identical to the MAC Royal Assets collection. Instead of being silver and gold though they are coloured. There were 4 different palettes and they were pink, blue etc! I didn't think that they could rip of the packaging??

On the other hand they were pretty cheap though so I may have to go back to take a 2nd look and see if they are any good!
lol.gif
Has anyone tried Quo eyeshadows? Their brushes aren't bad but I have never tried their makeup.

malaviKat

I was given a holiday set of Quo lipglosses a couple of years ago and they were pretty decent. I can't speak to the eye shadows though.

HOTasFCUK

I saw these yesterday and yes they remind me of the Royal Assests palettes! Not crazy about the shades though and many of them looked matte and almost chalky but they are pretty big!

StarrySim

LOL I noticed that too. They're not only similar, they are IDENTICAL to Royal Assets, if you look closely at the pattern. Ugh, and I've always hated that design. Making them bright tacky colours is even worse.

On the other hand, I've been loving the new Quo stuff I've tried recently. Skincredible fdn, primer, mineral e/s duo, true skin TM - I love them all.