R U in between NC45 & 50 like me?????

glamdkyi

Normally Mac foundations give me to much orange color to my skin like most foundations but I fell in love with this is the mufe hd powder in 173 and the la color concealer in almond only and it's flawless I swear no filter powde
a6df1227_image.jpeg

Vostatkova

Im so glad to finally see this thread! the Mac peeps dont ever seem to know what shade I am, but, heck! they have to sell something, so when I begun using Mac, I was matched to NC46 studio fix powder plus foundation-it looked wrong, following morning, I went back to complain, and the lady at the counter convinced me it was my shade. so i stuck to it, then later i decided to change and was matched to NC50 fix fluid (in europe), its so red on me, gosh, oh and mac select sheer pressed in NC55- i have no idea why she made me buy this powder cos its abit dark on me! I just recently decided t try something that may help the situation, so i wanted to get the mineralize skinfinish natural , and the guy at the counter told me medium deep is the one, i simply look so red when i use the fix flud and this msfn! im so annoyed!!!!!!!!! wish i can get fix powder plus foundation that works for me.. maybe il try the nw43 as suggested here...

i got Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer (seychelles) and it looks way better with a little msfn. A while after application , it sort of blends in :)

vannycul

Try your foundations out. And go a whole day with it before buying it. And compare others as well. Try different brands nars-Macao , black up, Iman, bobbi brown etc.

Angel007

Thought NC50 was too dark for me but just used my sample of NC45 and it's wayyyy too light for me. A 47 might be just right if they made that shade. But I'll stick with 50 for now and use a lighter finishing powder than my MSFN in deep dark. I bought a new MSFN in deep tan at the MUAs insistence. She told me dark was too ashy for me. So I will try it out and see how that works!

Latest posts