rainy day + MACpro products + funky hairstyle = me being a rockstar!

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
awww dang, i guess my pics were too big... for future ref., how do i make them smaller so they dont have to be links? im not a very computer savy person, i just load my pics to photobucket and then onto here.

In your photobucket album each picture has small links above, just click on resize, it'll take a bit to load the picture editor, just resize it to I think 640 or something like that in the preset sizes, and save it. Click on replace original so you don't have to repaste your links.
smiles.gif

Hope this helps.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
awww dang, i guess my pics were too big... for future ref., how do i make them smaller so they dont have to be links? im not a very computer savy person, i just load my pics to photobucket and then onto here.

When you upload them on Photobucket it gives you a size option choose large or smaller option

II3rinII

ok well i replaced originals, how do i get them to show back up? or do i have to edit my original post?

Tahti

The definition of FIERCE!! I love it, everything about it.. you rock those lashes! <3

cupcake_x

Love this! The whole look is hot. The eyeliner, those lashes, everything.

Also, do you have a better picture of your tattoos? I was straining my neck trying to look at the one on your forearm and from what I can see, they look great.

II3rinII

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Love this! The whole look is hot. The eyeliner, those lashes, everything.

Also, do you have a better picture of your tattoos? I was straining my neck trying to look at the one on your forearm and from what I can see, they look great.

ahhh i wish!! i need to get the hubs to take pics of all my tats cuz its really awkward and hard for me to take the pics myself.

thanks!