[Rated R Picnic in the Park (look inspired by Nyla2120]

pnuttbuttajelli

hai guiz!
so there was this look i've been dying to do since the day i saw it. it was originally done by specktra member, Nyla2120, in this post: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/rated-r-145540/.

i love Rated R eyeshadow so much, and when i got this top i knew i had to wear them together. i tried doing it for my birthday, but failed (it was a hot mess, but wutevs).
today for a work picnic i wore the same shirt (we're in a recession, gotta recycle outfits ok, lol) and gave it another go. i think i got it this time... kinda, lol.

thanks to Nyla2120 for such a great look, and thanks to you for checking this out.
comments, criticisms, and compliments are all welcomed!
stay beautiful, and have a nice day :)

PS. don't mind the head wrap. gotta get my hair done. you know how it goes, lol :p

SDC11187_2.jpg

SDC11182_2.jpg

SDC11186_2.jpg

SDC11195_2.jpg

at the park trying to not let the humidity get to my makeup. where's winter already?!
SDC11209_2.jpg

---

[FACE]
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation, 80
MAC Studio Finish Concealer, NW45
MAC Studio Fix, NW50

[CHEEKS]
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, New Vegas
Milani Mineral Blush, #202 Sunset Beach

[EYES]
L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner, Black
Bare Escentuals Buxom Mascara, Black
(All MAC eyeshadows in order of application)
White Frost, Knight (scraped into a pan and mixed together to get the color i wanted, lol)
Carbon
Rated R
Brown Down (crease)
Femme-Fi (highlight)
Embark (eyebrows)

[LIPS]
Milani Lip Mixer, Lip Stir

---

jennifer.

this is pretty and you're so cute, you look like a doll i used to have when i was younger! haha

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootout
Gorgeous!
You have an amazing smile =]

Took the words right outta my mouth - you have a totally amazing smile and gorgeously happy face!!!

I love the Rated R on you too, such a pretty colour, one of my faves atm too
smiles.gif