• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Rated R-Second Tutorial-

Catgut

gorgeous! I love the green
smiles.gif

aizacity

You make me want to buy the Nars Rated R! Too bad we don't have any Nars stores/counters here =( You do your make-up so well. Please do more tuts! Pretty please?

maxipoodle1

thats reallll...nice..and i think i need that lipstick its really nice...the tone is so naturally pinkish tan?!

loewenki

Ooh, you look beautiful - I never post on here, just lurk but had to tell you that you look fab! What lipliner are you using?

Katja

You totally look like Lucy Liu with the freckles and same skintone and eyeshape. I like the Desire blush! If you put on some falsies, that would bump up the sex factor by 10,000,000 MILLION dollars.
greengrin.gif

Caffy

thanks guys...

I am using Bourjois # 10 lipliner

and hehe I love falsies but I hate putting them on haha! Next time