RAVE for new Jane gel liners!

liv

I got two of these in the Walgreens BOGOF last week, and they are excellent so far! I got the Wine and Dark Brown, and they are great. The Brown is matte, and the Wine is slightly shimmery, but still a great dark plum color. The consistency is great on these, and IMO are true gel liners, not cream. Right now there are only 4 colors (there is also a Black and Navy), but I am hoping they expand the line if they take off, which they should. The angled brush included is also not bad for a pinch, the hairs are soft and apply a nice neat little line.

Anyone else try these yet? I'm so tickled with mine.

Nox

LOL, finally when I get all my HIP gel liner colors, then Jane comes out with something. I am satisfied for right now with what I've got, but I am really pleased to know that other brands have gotten on the ball with it also.

s0xjuicy

Could you post a pic of these? And how much was it for & where did you get it? T.I.A!

Also, did it come with a brush?

pinkxsushii

I want to try the Wine color, but was interested going in
Eggplant from HIP. Anyone know which is better?

astronaut

... Okay, so I made sure to do a zip code search on the Jane website to see which drugstores actually carry Jane around here. So I go to walgreens and they ran out of black, which is what I wanted. I was looking for a specific toothpaste as well which they also didn't have so I didn't mind making a trip to Rite Aid. They also didn't have the Jane gel liner in black, but at least they had my toothpaste...

Being that the darn thing is so difficult to find for me, I'd rather just place an order of fluidline on the MAC site with free shipping, especially with these gas prices :\

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxsushii
I want to try the Wine color, but was interested going in
Eggplant from HIP. Anyone know which is better?

I have both, I can make swatches for you if you'd like?
I like Jane one better because it's cheaper and you can actually use their brush (L'oreal's sucks!)

kyustman

oooo i'm all out of fluidline and I'm on a budget, so maybe I'll try Jane's gel liner, if i can find it!

nattyngeorge

o0o!! I'm definately going to run to walgreen's tomorrow and try it!
smiles.gif