real or fake??

sandrrra

MAC lip gloss set with 5 shades in plastic case - eBay (item 280316605086 end time Mar-03-09 13:28:06 PST)

what collection is this from? I bid on it not thinking and then realized I have no idea if its in fact mac or not!
angry.gif

TISH1124

Good Question.....I can't wait to see the responses I personally have never seen a case like that...But I have not purchased any minis

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
2005 wow.....thats aways back!! You ladies are on it

2005? That's new. I've got some M·A·C shadows that date back to 1995
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Yeah I am good with eyeshadows and blushes,dry items..I am just always leary of lipstick/glosses if I do not know how they have been stored. But I am OCD..so what can I say

caffn8me

I'd be very wary of old liquid products or even newer liquid products that have been opened. I think unopened 2005 lipglasses would probably be safe although they may have lost some of their water content.

TISH1124

I agree....But that is what scares me...How do you know they if they have been unopened....I received one rancid lipglass from Ebay and that ended my purchases of items over a year old ... Again I am picky to a fault

TISH1124

The last line is what would have thrown me.....Since she is really not supposed to be selling it due to that

s.gif
Description
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
This MAC lip gloss set includes the following colors in shades of pink:
Fleur de light
Cultured
Pink Poodle
Dreamy
Bow Bell
This set has not been used excluding Bow Bell which I tried once. The set is in very good condition!

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
The last line is what would have thrown me.....Since she is really not supposed to be selling it due to that

s.gif
Description
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
This MAC lip gloss set includes the following colors in shades of pink:
Fleur de light
Cultured
Pink Poodle
Dreamy
Bow Bell
This set has not been used excluding Bow Bell which I tried once. The set is in very good condition!

oh gosh I didnt even see that! ugh I should have done my reasearch before I placed a bid on it...
girl_devil.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrrra
oh gosh I didnt even see that! ugh I should have done my reasearch before I placed a bid on it...
girl_devil.gif

You can always retract your bid...as long as you haven't done it several times before and you are the last bidder