really not sure where this should go...need some advice...

fallenzero1

mods, feel free to move it to the correct forum...i apologize for this being in the wrong place!

anyway...to the point...my bf and i are involved in a wrestling show tonight (cuz it is sat), he's wrestling, i'm announcing...and i'm not 100% sure what i wanted to do with my make up...
th_dunno.gif

i know i wanna do a bright red lip...besides that, i was thinking either something light on the eyes (think nude, a la marilyn monroe) with subtle, natural-ish falsies, if any at all, or vibrant-ish green (using mac fluidline in shade as a base and liner, with humid e/s, vintage gold piggy and another green on top...not sure what the third green would be) and obnoxious green shimmery falsies.

this is kind of a 911 situation, being that the show is tonight and i'm not gonna have internet access for 90% of the day, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i need as much input as possible ASAP!

thank you guys sooooo much!!!
th_worship.gif

gildedangel

For future reference, this goes under the "recommendations" forum.
smiles.gif
Anywho, I would do something inbetween what you are thinking. A natural look would be too pinup for a wrestling thing, but the green look would be too OTT. What about a gold on the lid, a dark brown in the crease, and a fun coloured winged-out liner?

fallenzero1

that sounds perfect, actually, thank you! i love being able to picture looks in my head before they're done...haha. do you think the shade fluidline would still be ok with that? it's a deep emerald green.

also, i was not aware that there was a recommendations forum, i'll keep that in mind for next time...thx!

MaskedBeauty

Be sure to post pics and show us how it looked
smiles.gif
that sounds like it would be a really pretty look. Hope you had fun too! Lol.