Rec. for a bright, fuchsia pink lipstick

HoneyDip

Hey Ladies! I need ur opinions once again
smiles.gif

I have a bday party to attend next weekend and I plan on wearin a raspberry pink chiffon blouse with a black (high waist) pencil skirt. I've never been into darker/brighter lip colors and always stayed with nudes. So I thought it would be the perfect occasion to try out something new.. I thought I'd play up my lips with a nice fuchsia pink color and stay with a nude eye and winged black liner. Any recs for a fuchsia pink lipstick that suits my NC35 (now that im in Hawaii probably NC40) skintone? Doesn't have to be MAC..
Theres a pic of me in the attatchment.

Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate ur help
smiles.gif

nunu

Try Pink Nouveau, Show Orchid, Impassioned or Girl About Town all from MAC.

panda0410

Lickable or Girl About Town are the two perms and most wearable bright fuchsia lippies
smiles.gif
Show Orchid is outrageously bright and doesnt suit all skin tones, but it can be applied nicely as well. Otherwise Rocking Chick (frost) is a beautiful fuchsia, but you'll probably only find that one on ebay
ssad.gif

Caramel_QT

I agree with Nunu's suggestions. With your colouring you will easily be able to rock a fuschia lippie.

Have fun at the party! You should post a FOTD before you go!

HoneyDip

thanks ladies!! i def. check these lippies out and post some pictures of the outcome, im a lil shy though, coz it would be my first FOTD
th_wink3.gif
haha be kind wit me

ashley8119

I love "Girl About Town". Also, Milani has an awesome bright pink/fuschia called "Rose Hip". It looks a lot like Show Orchid and NARS Schiap.

nichollecaren

bumping this..I saw someone in the most gorgeous raspberry colored lipstick today...turns out she was wearing ordinary red with blue eyeshadow patted over it---it looked almost purple.

any recs? (preferably with a swatch
smiles.gif