Rec. for NARS blushes and lips

Hi,

I only have 2 Nars products, which I love. Orgasm and Laguna.
I am a Warm Neutral NC20 gal and would like some other recomendations to try from Nars. I am interested in lip and blush.

But I have bought Sin and returned it...looked ruddy on me
ssad.gif

Seary_Fairy

I picked up Luster and Albatross the other and they are my first NARS products. I am NC20 and Luster is just gorgeous! Both make a great combo together too! As I said, these are my first products but I am sure the other blushes from NARS are the same - the texture is soooo soft & silky! The shimmer in them is so fine, its not at all OTT for the daytime either, they just make my cheeks glow! Love them!

I've never tried any NARS lip products so can't suggest anything in that area..

HTH somewhat
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

NARS makes the best lipstick, I have the whole current line excepting a couple pink ones and a couple sheer ones. They can endure a lot. My MAC lipsticks melt at room temp here in Hawaii (I don't have air con either) and fall out of their bullets-always. NARS can live in my pocket and I have never had one fall off (I have a fortune's worth of their products). Their site has pretty right-on swatches, but I like to try stuff at the store before I buy. They do have very wearable reds, off pinks, bricks, and peachy nudes. They always win awards for their lipstick like Instyle, Allure, etc, because of the quality. Once you try a couple, you will be hooked...

heeltohaunch

I have their lipgloss in Turkish Delight and Gothika and I'm in LOVE. Such pretty shades, and a nice selection. They have great colours and arent sticky or uncomfortable to wear. I have 2 lipsticks in Kiss and Hindu but they were a bit dry for me- they might have been old though, the NARS counter in my town NEVER restocks
ssad.gif

As for blushes I have Deep Throat which I think is kind of similar to Orgasm, and Cactus Flower cream blush- a beautiful shimmery pink.

jin1022000

For pale skin gals, I'd recommend Luster (blush). No need to buy Deep throat yet, since you already have orgasm. Angelika (blush) is another must buy from NARS~

Kuuipo

The lipsticks I would need on a desert island (oh, hey, I'm on one) would be: Morrocco ( a semi matte berry mocha shade, very sexy), Russian Doll ( a mocha'd raspberry), Blonde Venus ( a thick, creamy peachy nude) and Pigalle (a chocolatey pink). These lipsticks are so eay to wear with everything. I also would have Luster, Torrid and Albatross. I also have atleast a dozen multiples I use all the time as blush or under blush. Malibu is the one I have replaced most frquently over the years-this baby looks good on everyone.

loci

I have more than 10 blushes and most of them I posted swatches on the swatch forum.

Since you love Orgasm, I believe you're actually quite fair because Orgasm does not show up at my east-asian face at all.
Torrid is my Orgasm, but it might to too pigmented for you. Its basically the more pigmented version of Orgasm+Deep Thorat.
Desire is a really nice bright pink, very similar to the famous BB Pale Pink.
Mata Hari is darker and dimmer compared to Desire, which is muddy on me.

I don;t have much opinion concering my other ones, but if you have any questions about the specific shades, I'll be able to answer.