Rec me some red MAC glosses?

misspresh

So I'm getting my makeup done at MAC on Saturday for my 21st! Yay.

I'm not really a HUGE fan of the lipglass as it doesn't wear well on me, but I love the lustreglasses and lipgelees. Is there a red in these that would be suitable? As I'm wearing a red and white dress with red nails and would love a va-va voom red colour, but I only wear gloss not lipstick.

If not, I can get a stila or dior one I have my eye on, but I'd prefer it to be MAC.

Thanks lovelies!

Love.

Vicky88

There isn't really any pure red lustreglasses or lipgelees. The closest would be Venetian lustreglass which is "Maraschino pink with pearl".

Lipgelees are very sheer so would not product much colour.

I think, if you can only have gloss, you're gonna have to go with Russian Red lipglass.

lianna

Yeah, I agree with Vicky that MAC Russian Red sounds like what you're looking for.

Stila Strawberry lipglaze is also a great alternative.

hyperRealGurl

U can also use Flanplastico in Lip Lacquer the color is more of a intense blue-red with red shimmer. The color is very vivd, This is if u dont want to do the whole lipstick thing.
I say pair Russian Red Tinted lip Glass with Flanplastico in Lip Lacquer.
2 colors of red in gloss form.

Or u can Russian Red Lipstick as mentioned above
smiles.gif

misspresh

Thanks for your help guys!!
smiles.gif
You're so quick too!

I really wanted to wear a lustreglass or lipgelee, so I think I'm going to get the stila strawberry lipglaze instead. Thanks for all your help though!

eco

If it's not too late- i love Dewey Jube Lip Gelee. it's sheer enough but also red tinted enough to notice. you should ask to try some of these recs on at your makeover!

Shavwi

maybe, to get a really red color you could use a red lip pencil like cherry with a tinted lip gloss over it?

misspresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco
If it's not too late- i love Dewey Jube Lip Gelee. it's sheer enough but also red tinted enough to notice. you should ask to try some of these recs on at your makeover!

It's not too late and thanks for that I'll look into it
smiles.gif

Shavwi - that's a neat idea, but I hate the feeling of lipliner or lipstick on my lips.. I'm a gloss girl all the way! lol