hi !!!

can some one recomend some mac eye shadows
for me to get
i have brown eyes
very fair complects
black hair

and if you can please also recomend some eyeshadows from covergirl too

sandykwm

I would recommend some basics that are good for every eye color: satin taupe, carbon, vanilla. Covergirl has a good color called taupestry taupe.

obscuria

What are you looking for? Bright eyeshadows or neutrals?

Some fail-safe MAC eyeshadows are Shroom, Shale, Expensive Pink, Print, and Satin Taupe.

LC

Hazel,

to be perfectly honest with you, there are no shadows that are limited to a person's complexion or undertone. I used to work for mac and we were taught that any color can work with any person. So pick out colors that are appealing to you, and maybe ask an artist next time you go to help you pick out a complimenting color to go with it
smiles.gif

PlatinumV

Oh, I love to suggest colours!
I am writing some eyeshadows for evening or special occasions, because I suppose it is quite obvious which are the ones for a natural look.
Since you are pale, there's not such difference in your undertones, so I would suggest some colours able to contrast with your hair and to make you eyes being highlighted.
Parfait Amour on the entire eyelid, with Crystal for highlighting and Knight Divine in the outer V. If you want a very special look, add some white in the inner V
winks.gif

caramel_geek

I have to agree with LC. Nobody should feel restricted to a certain e/s color just because of their skin color. I have a yellow undertone skin, and I wear everything color under the sun.
greengrin.gif

Hazel:
Are you just starting with e/s?
If you're just starting, and looking for some fail-proof colors, here are some recommendations.

Ricepaper
Shroom
Satin Taupe
Sumptuous Olive
Print

HTHs!
smiles.gif