Recommend some colors for me?

Luna Selene

Now that my final exams for the Winter quarter of my college courses, I'm finally on Spring Break and will have time to visit an MAC store at home as well as a CCO while on vacation (The CCO at Desert Hills, to be specific).

Anyway, I'm looking to purchase some new shades of eyeshadow, lipstick, and possible more lustreglasses. I love MAC eyeshadow and lustreglasses already! I wear foundation in NC35 and use C3 Studio Fix powder over it (though I'm debating about switching to the Studio Fix liquid now).

Here are the colors I already have in shadows and lustreglasses:

Shadow:
Knight Divine
Black Tied
Club
Plum Dressing
Parfait Amour
Idol Eyes
Sweet Lust
Girlie
Shimmermoss
Juxt
Beautiful Iris
Shroom
Tilt

Lustreglasses:
Venetian
Budding
Lustrewhite
Star Nova
Decorative
Flashmode

I also own one lipstick that was given to me by a friend in Velvet Teddy, but it doesn't really show up on my lips at all! I'd prefer something a bit darker that'll actually show up, as most nude shades look awful on me. I usually like various rose shades and a lot of darker shades too, such as plums, wines, burgundies, and reds with blue undertones. Anything that's too warm-toned tends to look odd on me.

Finally, I own one blush in mocha. I'm not very good with blushes so I can't really decide what blush would suit me.

If it might help you more to decide on colors, here's a picture of me:

makeup1.jpg

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

pumpkincat210

You should look at the new Culture bloom collection if they have any left.(My counter still had everything last week)
For blushes, try Peachtwist or Springsheen.. they are really pretty.