Recommendation for this eye look..

aaj83

hi guys..
could someone help me out..and gimme a description what e/s should be used in which areas of the eye..to achieve the same look that i have uploaded over here..thanx..!
smiles.gif

supercelestine

I may be over-simplifying this, but here is my guess.

Vanilla (inner eye)
Carbon (outer-v, and 3/4 lid)
Brule? Mylar? Shroom? (highlight)

HTH.

Super

aaj83

hmm..that is what i was thinking about tooo...guys..i am really sorry about the teeny tiny pics..but can't help it..
ssad.gif

these are the only pics i had..
ssad.gif

any other recommendations??

nunu

Try Nylon es on the lid and then smoke it up with carbon es or dark soul pigment. You can even draw a line with a dark pencil or shark skin shadestick where you want the black to be and pull it outwards and extend it like the picture and then fill in with either carbon or darksoul on top of it and on the outer lower lashline. So you'll have the black es on your outer corner, outer < and crease. Try using violet pigment or any purple eyeshadow on the inner lower lashline. Line your top lashline with black track fluidline, making it thicker as you move along the lashline and then line your waterline with black pencil and highlight witha light beigy colour.

Hope this helps

aaj83

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Try Nylon es on the lid and then smoke it up with carbon es or dark soul pigment. You can even draw a line with a dark pencil or shark skin shadestick where you want the black to be and pull it outwards and extend it like the picture and then fill in with either carbon or darksoul on top of it and on the outer lower lashline. So you'll have the black es on your outer corner, outer < and crease. Try using violet pigment or any purple eyeshadow on the inner lower lashline. Line your top lashline with black track fluidline, making it thicker as you move along the lashline and then line your waterline with black pencil and highlight witha light beigy colour.

Hope this helps

WOW..!!
smiles.gif

your advice was VERRRY helpful!! hehehe..you gave all the application tips as well..thanx alot..hugz!
smiles.gif