Recommendations for a great lip brush?

BadLeslie

So I'm getting tired of not having a good lip brush. Everything I've tried has been too wobbly, too stiff, too long, or too small. I own a MAC 231 but find it so stiff that it just pushes product around on my lips. It's also very dense and synthetic, and thus, insanely difficult to clean.

I'm mostly interested in a lip brush so I can give the few OCC lip tars I have another try. I almost never use them simply because I don't have a good brush to apply them. Does anyone have a recommendation that's decently sized, decently priced, and not impossible to clean?

Mac-Guy

The MAC lip brushes are fairly stiff as well, but maybe the 195 might work for you (if your lips are not too thin). Re the cleaning issue: if you clean the brush immediately, it shouldn't be too difficult. On the go, just spritz some brush cleaners on it and swipe it on a tissue. Once you are home, I would give it a deep cleaning.

BadLeslie

Thanks Mac-Guy (again...lol). I was at the mall yesterday and stopped by a MAC store. I took a look at the 195 and it did seem a little large for my medium-sized lips...haha. So I picked up a 228 instead. I tried it out last night with a lip tar and so far really like it. It was a breeze to clean compared to the 231.