Recommendations for Powder Foundation

Kiseki

Today, after months of not using foundation, I had one of those bad skin days and had to resort to my beautiful Studio Fix Powder, however, I realized that I've become paler than NC30 and need to buy a new one.

I have combination skin, but very sensitive and sometimes Studio Fix Powder dries my skin more than it should, so I'm considering a new powder foundation. And yes, I want a powder foundation because I want to ensure a good coverage if I have to resort to it.

I live in Portugal, so brands like Nars, Shu Uemura, Philosophy and Laura Mercier (just to name a few) are unavailable to me and since I have to change color, I don't want to risk ordering it online.

Any recommendations? Is the Bobbi Brown one any good?

I'm considering going shopping tomorrow because I dread the thought of not having foundation, just in case I do need it.

NikkiHorror

IMO, The closest powders to the coverage of Studio Fix are:
-Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation Powder
-Chanel's Double Perfection Powder
-Perscriptives Flawless Skin Powder

Depends on your budget, but the silkiest feeling one is Chanel's, of course.

Kiseki

Most likely I'll be considering Chanel, I did stop by the Chanel counter, but the MA was a jerk and I decided not to buy ANYTHING at that counter. Although I do think all the shades available are too dark for me.

A friend offered me MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Light and I'll be trying it out tomorrow. It doesn't provide as much coverage, but it can do in a pinch.