Recreating a look <3

Christina Victoria

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could recommend any tips/products to use to achieve these two looks? I was also interested in the hair in the second picture, if anyone could assist with that. Thanks a bunch!

870471.jpg

2.jpg

Dreamergirl3

Well I know for a fact that the girl in the second picture (from myspace) really airbrushes her pics, especially that one so its kind of hard to see her eye/lip makeup. I would say look in the tutorial section for Alexis Vogel full face tutorial,shes the one who creates looks similar to these on celebs like Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra. HTH!

Pink_minx

Oh i love the looks very sexy and the hair too but I wouldnt look good in blonde ehe. Is that forbidden in the second pic? she always looks awsome I like all her looks and her destroyed jeans too.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Well I know for a fact that the girl in the second picture (from myspace) really airbrushes her pics, especially that one so its kind of hard to see her eye/lip makeup. I would say look in the tutorial section for Alexis Vogel full face tutorial,shes the one who creates looks similar to these on celebs like Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra. HTH!

I thought that it was airbrushed, her skin looked weird. I got the picture from a different beauty forum, and wanted to recreate the look. Do you know her sn on Myspace?

I have the "Full System" of Alexis Vogel, and I have to say I really don't like any of her products. They're all pretty much poor quality, and don't give great results. I've also seen the Full Face tutorial, and it is a bit helpful, although the actual products aren't.

Thanks.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Oh i love the looks very sexy and the hair too but I wouldnt look good in blonde ehe. Is that forbidden in the second pic? she always looks awsome I like all her looks and her destroyed jeans too.

Forbidden?

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyrocks
For the first one, perhaps MAC Myth lipstick with some kind of gloss on top, either Clear lipglass or maybe a pale one like Florabundance or Poetic License.

I was thinking more of C-Thru Lipglass, but I'll try Myth. Thanks.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Her myspace URL is http://www.myspace.com/forbidden
I agree that A.Vogel products aren't great, and I'm sure her system isn't either, I would use better quality makeup such as MAC or others. If you get the look down, show us some pics, we'd love to se 'em!

Thanks for the URL.

If I take any pictures, I will post them.
smiles.gif

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina_
Thanks for the URL.

If I take any pictures, I will post them.
smiles.gif

If you messaged forbidden or whatever she wont get back to you she gets loads of messages a day..she's like myspace famous. You should post this as a tutorial request. There is one girl who did a tutorial for me hmm..OliveButtercup is her sn she might be able to help she is really lovely and seems to know what shes talking about xx

Also for more pictures of her make up go here
http://www.fakerssuck.com/users.php?id=8380

I seem like a stalker or something lol! But yeah some of those pictures people did unnice things to and there is some nasty comments at the bottom but her make up in all the normal pics of her is gorgeous!!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
If you messaged forbidden or whatever she wont get back to you she gets loads of messages a day..she's like myspace famous. You should post this as a tutorial request. There is one girl who did a tutorial for me hmm..OliveButtercup is her sn she might be able to help she is really lovely and seems to know what shes talking about xx

Also for more pictures of her make up go here
http://www.fakerssuck.com/users.php?id=8380

I seem like a stalker or something lol! But yeah some of those pictures people did unnice things to and there is some nasty comments at the bottom but her make up in all the normal pics of her is gorgeous!!

Thanks for the url.
smiles.gif

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
Thanks for the url.
smiles.gif

hehe your very welcome chicka

Classic Beauty

ON her myspace, one of her blogs says something like FAQ on Forbidden and it has the make up products she uses. I know she says she uses Tanarama lipstick.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
ON her myspace, one of her blogs says something like FAQ on Forbidden and it has the make up products she uses. I know she says she uses Tanarama lipstick.

Oh, could you give me the URL for that?
smiles.gif

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
She's also got hella false eye lashes.

Forbidden has fake everything pshhh. Shes a plastic lady.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
She's also got hella false eye lashes.

I have allergic-reactions to most adhesives for fake eyelashes, so right now I use Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Lashes Intensifying Mascara, and it really make a huge difference, and lasts all day. For my backup, I have Great Lash.

ette

Lipstick- MAC "Myth"

MAC "Tanarama"

Lip Liner- MAC "Stripdown"

Lip Gloss- Chanel "Whisper" Glossimer

MAC "C-thru" Lip Glass

Du Wop "Lip Venom" (plumps up your lips)

on her myspace, what she uses.