Recs for a true silver eyeshadow?

Ms.Lulu

I do have Mac's "Silver Ring" but that is way to dark and sometimes looks a little blue on me! I have been eyeing electra for quite some time now but I am afraid it will look blue-ish on me....wdyt? I saw this picture of Kim K and loved her eyemakeup...does it look like she is wearing electra? Because that is the exact silver I am looking for! Any rec's?

Thanks ladies!

http://socialitelife.com/kimora_lee...9-2009/kimore-lee-simmons-at-baby-phat-show-6

AiriMagdalene

She's not wearing silver eyeshadow in that picture. She's actually wearing a metallic greyish taupe. It photographed more silver but examining it, I made that revelation. If you look closely, you'll see it, too. I do know of a colour that is nearly identical to how her eyeshadow photographed though, and I really think what you're looking for would be Urban Decay's Vapor.

LC

it looks like silver to me. it may look more "taupe" because she put brown in the crease.

I do this look often, I use electra, and put espresso and wedge in my crease. it's a beautiful look

Lyssah

I have both Silver Ring and Electra. Electra is probably what you are after. I don't wear it too often (as I am fair and the frost finish tends to look silver white on me).

LC

oh wow that's sooooo pretty...i've never tried inglot but always hear great things, i need to look into them for sure