Recs for Mac e/s for fire looks?

GemmaAntonia

Like yellows, oranges, reds etc. I lovelovelove yellows, oranges & reds but don't have any... yet!!

I want to try & do something like this:
4y7w85v.jpg

Thanks guys!

Esperanza

Check the Firespot e/s from the Moonbathe collection, it's a beautiful golden orange and it works so well paired with Passionate (matte red) & Amberlights. You can do a nice fire/sunset-ish makeup with those
smiles.gif

Showgirl

Second Esperanza's recommendations: run run run to the MAC shop as quickly as you can to get some stuff from Moonbathe (Firespot eyeshadow being THE BEST colour for this kind of look, Cosmic also worth looking at), and pick up Passionate (matte pinky red) from the permanent collection while you're at it.

Chrome Yellow and Orange matte shadows (I think they're both still in the permanent line) are also worth looking at if you want bright colour but prefer no shimmer.

Cranberry (dark shimmery berry red, almost a bruise colour), Goldmine and Coppering (shimmery orange copper, quite bright) are also good for these kind of looks.

jilliandanica

yellows:
chrome yellow e/s
going bananas e/s
juiced e/s
bright sunshine e/s
base light paint

Oranges:
firespot e/s
gleam e/s
rule e/s

Reds:
flammable paint or hold out for the Artifact paint pot
premeditated ccb
apple red blush

HTH!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
yellows:
chrome yellow e/s
going bananas e/s
juiced e/s
bright sunshine e/s
base light paint

Oranges:
firespot e/s
gleam e/s
rule e/s

Reds:
flammable paint or hold out for the Artifact paint pot
premeditated ccb
apple red blush

HTH!

100% agreement. Add orange pigment, golden lemon pigment, bright fuschia pigment, fab n flashy e/s, and coppering e/s in there and yeah. perfect.
greengrin.gif