Recs for purples

tiramisu

Hey sweeties! I am completely wanting Royal Hue shadestick and plan to pick one up. However, I am in need of recs on what to pair it with... I do have nocturnelle, and some pink e/s from MAC like, swish, whistle, etc.
also, would you think beauty marked e/s would be a nice liner with it-- or what else might you recommend?
If it helps, I am looking for a nice smokey purple eye look....
Please let me know!!
hmm.gif
TIA!!!

Dizzyray822

I love Sketch. It is a plummy dark purple with red sparkle and would look nice with a smokey purple eye.

tiramisu

does fertile have a really dark/blackish tint to it, or is it more like a purple-purple (LOL)--like Nocturnelle-ish? thanks!!

KTB

I really like Sketch too although I'm too big of a chicken to do anything other than line my eyes with it.

KAIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
does fertile have a really dark/blackish tint to it, or is it more like a purple-purple (LOL)--like Nocturnelle-ish? thanks!!

It does have a dark tint, it is slightly lighter that beauty marked and it doesn't have so many sparkles like beauty mark.
Really pretty shade.

Devon

I don't have the Royal Hue shadestick but I recommend you Entremauve, Grape or Deep Purple pigments.
I think that Fertile is also good for you

lipshock

Fertile, Fertile, Fertile!

This eyeshadow has quickly become favourite deep purple. In my opinion, much better for achieving a deeper/smokier look than Nocturnelle but also not as black and loaded with glitter as Beauty Marked. Not to mention it applies like a dream, so smooth and soft.

AllThatGlitters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
Hey sweeties! I am completely wanting Royal Hue shadestick and plan to pick one up. However, I am in need of recs on what to pair it with... I do have nocturnelle, and some pink e/s from MAC like, swish, whistle, etc.
also, would you think beauty marked e/s would be a nice liner with it-- or what else might you recommend?
If it helps, I am looking for a nice smokey purple eye look....
Please let me know!!
hmm.gif
TIA!!!

I really like Seedy Pearl Frost-it looks nice with pinks and purples.
Vellum
Satellite Dreams Veluxe Pearl-what I think of when I think "purple"
Sketch Velvet
Beauty Marked Velvet-great as a liner or swirled into the crease using 224 brush.