Recs for this eyeliner? (Pale icey yellow)

Sexya(TM)?Princess

The pic is closer up if you click on it. Her eyes are lined at the inner corners with a color that looks alot like MAC Nylon to me. Is there an eyeliner just like the shadow? Or what brush can I use to get such a thin line with the shadow? I'm having trouble with that. Thanxx!

XOXO

Sexya(TM)?Princess

thank u so much.

if any1 knows of a liner colse to nylon let me know also!
smiles.gif

Growing Wings

I have a double ended Clinique pencil in Egyptian/Brightening Gold. The Brightening Gold is almost the exact same colour as Nylon.

iheartangE

I don't know of any eyeliner like that, but if you're going to use an eyeshadow as a liner, I'd recommend a small angled brush like the 266. It'll make it easier to pick up a lot of the pigment, whereas with something like a 209 or 210 brush, you might have to go back and reapply a few times to get an intense enough line.

If you aren't looking to make a precise line, I like the 219 brush for the inner corner, but it's MUCH thicker and different than a liner brush so if you want a line, go with the 266 or equivalent
smiles.gif
HTH!!

Also, I use one of those transforming potions and/or mixing mediums to turn eyeshadows into eyeliners-if you have other colors of eyeshadow you want to use as liners, I'd recommend picking up something like a mixing medium or transforming potion because it will make the shadow easy to use as a liquid liner. If you only need to use Nylon, you probably don't need to spend the money on a mixing medium for just one color
winks.gif
Anyway I really hope that helps you out!!