Recs needed for this super sexy look!

hot*pink

Hey girls! Okay, need your help on this look. It's soooo pretty! I would love to replicate it, it's the perfect New Years Eve look!

Need recs for the eyes, lips, & cheeks!

Thanks girlies.
smiles.gif

ExquizitDiva

She's beautiful! I would say:
Eyes: Inner: Honey lust, crease: Tete a tint, black tied (looks a little sparkly) or carbon for matte, and ricepaper
Cheeks: looks a little coraly to me so maybe style then trace gold as a highlight if more berry-looking to you then stark naked or petticoat MSF
Lips: Myth l/s and pink treat cremestick

hot*pink

Thanks so much for the recs guys! She really is stunning! Glad I'm not the only one who thought that!
smiles.gif

supastar99

thats a great look! she looks like she has false lashes on, and she looks like she has a goldish eyeshadow on, maybe something like mac goldmine or she could be wearing a pigment also she's probably wearing an eyeliner like mac fluidline hope that helps

aimerbijoux

Wow she looks gorgeous. I'm so jealous haha. i'm not so sure about everything else, but her blush looks like it could be mac's dollymix

barbie.doll

My make-up was the same colors as this today! Here's what I recommend (looks exactly like that IMO):

Eyes: I just bought Knight Divine by MAC last night, and I'm wearing it now. I think it looks the same as that! However, in her inner corners... maybe Orb by MAC?

Blush: Looks like MAC sheertone shimmer blush in Dollymix

Lips: Angel L/S with Viva Glam VI lipglass (this is a L/E item so get it now if you like it!)

Liner: Maybe Spice?

HTH a little bit.
smiles.gif
By the way, who is she?

hot*pink

Thanks so much for the recs girls! You're all so wonderful.

Oh & the model is Justene Jaro, she's an import model & Penthouse Pet.
smiles.gif

Zoffe

I'm no help at all... But I love her piercing! Not a lot of people can pull septum piercings off like that! Sexy
winks.gif

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
I'm no help at all... But I love her piercing! Not a lot of people can pull septum piercings off like that! Sexy
winks.gif

i for one HATE septum piercings on everyone, but HER! holyshit it looks good!

alka1

I guess i'm the only one that doesn't find her attractive? Her makeup looks good, but she just looks.. fake all around
wondering.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

I'd use Bourjois Noir Precieux for the dark in the eye. It's a black, but with a deep blue sheen to it.

I love that look, I want to try it.

PRiNCiPESSAx4

I'm no help at all, but thanks for posting this! I agree, this is the perfect New Year's look. Also, thanks to everyone who posted their recs so maybe we can recreate this!