Red blush!

abbyquack

I have naturally red cheeks so I don't like to make them even more red...but that's not to say that it couldn't be pulled off...i've been curious to check out Apple Red also. Pinch Me from the reg. line is a great natural cheek color though if you want something pinky-red without being stark red. Victor C the senior artist did it on me it was gorgeous! I wear it all the time.

kristina ftw!

I LOVE red blush, haha. Serenly (I think that's the name?) is one of my faves, and I would marry my Brunette MSF (which is pretty red on me) if that were legal. I love it best when I'm tan, but it can look really good on pale skin, too. What I do is I actually place it on top of my cheekbones, like, where most people would put highlighter? Because I've recently found that to be the way it looks most natural on me. That's where I would naturally blush/get color from the sun/whatever. I'm so happy I've finally realized this, because I was never able to wear blush and have it look right before, haha! Anyway, I vote YES!

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Pinch Me from the reg. line is a great natural cheek color though if you want something pinky-red without being stark red. Victor C the senior artist did it on me it was gorgeous! I wear it all the time.

I'm so glad you said this - I've been pondering over buying it for ages
lol.gif

shea_47

My complexion is quite pink and I have a ton of redness on my cheeks, forehead and chin that I attempt to neutralize and cover everyday, so red blush doesn't work on me...neither do berry colours. So, I just let my makeup coverage be lighter on the apples of my cheeks and with foundation on, I blush pink. No buying blushes for me!

geeko

i'm NC20, and i have frankly scarlet blush which is a really scary red in the pan...

but if i use a very very light hand, it actually turns out to be a nice rosy red on me which i like a lot.

so i think it's pretty much about how light / heavy handed u are when u are applying the blushers...

Marjolaine

I'm NC30 and I looooove red blushes.. I think they look really natural and good on me if I use light hand (of course). I'm so sick of peachy colors for months, I go for pinks and reds and I think Flame Red is a gorgeous red (though I don't own it yet)..