Red Earth Eye Perfection Primer

Chrissi

Bought it at the weekend, used it today and my goodness it is awful! Disappeared into the crease almost straight away (correct me if I am wrong here, but I thought Primer was meant to STOP that happening?) and made my eyeshadow look horrible and washed out instead of making the colours pop, in fact I might have been better applying them without any base at all, think I would have got a better finish.

I am NEVER straying from Shadesticks or Paints ever again. UNLESS someone elsehas tried this, had success and can give me some tips.

Catherine^

Red Earth is an interesting brand. It was really popular here in Australia a few years ago. Not because it was good necessarily, but because it was widely available. Virtually every shopping mall had a Red Earth store and their products were reasonably priced and they often had heaps of sales where there were markdowns as low as $2 per eyeshadow or lipgloss etc. Then suddenly *POOF* Red Earth disappeared COMPLETELY - NOT A TRACE! Now I've seen it back on Ulta.com and apparently its making its comeback overseas!?!? I just can't understand it because there is still no hint of it in Australia where it originated. Anyway to cut to the chase Red Earth = wide colour selection, low price but average to poor quality depending on the item and perhaps a sketchy history given its mysterious disappearance?

as_cute_as_pie

hello ive seen it over here in boots (uk people might know what im on about
smiles.gif
) anyway its been on a stand for months nd months with everything half price i thought it was just for that store that wanted rid of it or getting new packaging whatever but seen in in a department store half price too. never really interested me that much

Chrissi

They have actually just gone bust in the UK, so maybe the same has happened in Australia.

Know what you mean about every mall having a Red Earth though, I was in Perth a couple of years ago and they were everywhere.

I loved their nail polishes, but was seriously unimpressed with the eye primer, it was horrible!

roLLerGrrL

Resurrecting an old thread! Has anyone else used the Red Earth Eye Perfection Primer? What do you think?