• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Red Eyes" Tutorial. [very pic. heavy]

pat

Hello! As promised, I did a tutorial on my "Red Eyes" look. This is my first time, so bare with me. hahaha... Suggestions are greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! Also, you don't NEED to use MAC, this is what I use. You can always use something you have that is similar!

Thank you in advance!

Start with a clean, bare face. (yuck, I look sick w/o makeup hahahah) I have MAC's Studio Moisture Cream on and C.O. Bigelow's lip balm on.

Apply UDPP all over lid. (I used my finger)

Apply Modest Tone e/s to inner corner of the lid with a 242 brush.

Apply Neutral Pink e/s (1/2 in, I'm guessing) away from Modest Tone with a 239 brush.

Apply Expensive Pink on top of Neutral Pink e/s with the other side of the 239 brush.

Apply Serenly bpb to the center and outer part of the lid with the 242 brush.

Apply Coppering e/s on top of Serenly with the 242 brush. (It's up to you on how intense you want the red to pop out)

Using the 224 brush, apply Graphology (first) to outer part of the lid, as well at half way of the inner crease, then Carbon e/s on top (do same procedure).

Apply Rice Paper e/s to brow bone with 217 brush.

Using a MAC wipe, wrap it around your pointing finger, start on the outer crease and work your way up to the end of the brow line.

Apply Blitz & Glitz fluid line with a 266 brush. I start from the center, then outer, lastly inner.

I curl my lashes with a Shu Uemera lash curler and then I apply MAC's Plush Lash Mascara. Afterwards, I brush my brows, fill brows in with the Walnut/Ivorie shader using another 226LE brush (the bristles are bigger), then finish it off with Clear Brow Gel.

Clean fall out with wipes, and apply concealer using a 194 brush. (I put it under my eyes, my pimple scar, and my discoloration on my lower cheek.)

I applied Studio Tech with the 187 brush, then Mineralized Loose Powder with another 187 LE brush. Then (not pictured), using a 169 brush I applied Springsheen blush on cheeks and Honour blush as a highlight... hahah sorry for the stupid face.

Lastly, I applied Dior's Paradisiac Pink on lip and sprayed Fix+ all over my face.

Tah-dah, you're done! I hope you all find this helpful!

Last edited:

Tashona Helena

pretty
smiles.gif
you explained everything very well; thankies
smiles.gif

n_c

That was an excellent tut, you explained everything perfectly. Love what you did with the wipe to create the outer shape for your e/s. Im trying that tomorrow. Thanks!!!

Lizzie

Thanks for taking the time to make a tut.
Also, you don't give yourself enough credit. You're gorgeous with or without makeup!!!