Red She Said Haul + A Few Extras!

cutenurse2486

Hey peeps! It's been I while since I've posted anything b/c I have been so busy, but I went to my MAC's "Red She Said" event last night & I thought I would share what I got with you!! The event was so fun & glam!! They had some yummy food & an awesome cocktail...sadly, I had to study for a test last night, so I had to limit myself to one drink!
ssad.gif
Oh well...it was a good time & here's what I picked up!

So...I was first in line at the event & they handed out this pretty bracelet!! I thought it was nice to get a little free party favor since I ended up spending so much $$$!

Threesome MES, Persuasive MES, Danger Zone MES
This is what I got from the Red She Said Collection. I know it's not much, but I really wasn't in love with the lipsticks or blushes & I know I will be hated for saying this, but I am not a big fan of Dazzleglass!
shockt.gif
I know it's shocking...I love the colors, but it's just too much glitter for me!

I am usually disappointed with MES, but after swatching these...I found them to be more pigmented that normal MES...so If you were feeling unsure about them, I suggest giving it a try b/c you get 2 solid, pigmented colors & 1 streak of glitters. I really love the colors & I hope to do a few looks with them this week!!
yes.gif

They also had the "Passions of Red" sets on display, but you couldn't purchase them yet. So, I preordered the Warm & Cool Eyes Sets & I get to pick them up on Oct. 16th...I'm sooo excited!!

These are just some other goodies I picked up while I was there!!

Crushed Bougainvillea Cream Colour Base...I have to give a little shout out to TDoll b/c I saw her use it on her cheeks in her YouTube video, so I decided to give it a try & OMG!!! I LOVE this stuff!! It's very pretty on the lips too!!
winks.gif

The other is Shell CCB

Signed, Sealed e/s, Poison Pen e/s, Pink Opal Pigment (love this!!), & some stackable travel jars for some loose pigments I have!!

Thanks for looking!!!
winkiss.gif