"Red" She Said plus some Haul!

nelyanaphonexia

so, I love the RSS lippies. A lot. Oh and I bought two of each dazzleglass...just in case MAC tricks us and they never bring them back.
thmbdn.gif

mac_addict.gif

DSC03700small.jpg

DSC03702small.jpg

those are the 33 lashes that I wore in my engagement pictures! I love them.
smiles.gif

DSC03705small.jpg

MANISH! <333

DSC03727small.jpg

DSC03721small.jpg

silverstroke f/l = awesome.
smiles.gif

DSC03725small.jpg

DSC03710small.jpg

yummy RSS lippies!

DSC03718small.jpg

all my glosses! the first is Cult of Cherry lipglass (my counter still had ALL of the CoC colelciton and I couldnt resist), the second is the Viva Glam VI Special Edition l/g. <3
greengrin.gif
I also bought two of each dazzleglass. I'm totally addicted.
mac_dazzleglass.gif

I'm thinking about heading back to my counter to Back2Mac for Electro from NeoSci Fi cause they still had it and I waaaannnntttt it. I'm now addicted to any and all lip products.
mac_haul.gif

jaclynashley

Now I'm craving some Dazzleglasses but I'm too afraid to use mine from the orginal release because it's getting low!
ssad.gif

Have fun with your new goodies I already see you had quite a day with your Manish palette!
winks.gif

lilmags816

i can't wait for my dazzleglasses to come in the mail!!

now i'm thinking i need that silverstroke f/l...
thmbup.gif

awesome haul!

trinity27109

Awesome haul! But I have to ask...where is your counter? COC is sold out everywhere in my area and I still have serious damage to do! TIA!

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity27109
Awesome haul! But I have to ask...where is your counter? COC is sold out everywhere in my area and I still have serious damage to do! TIA!

I live in the tiny town known as Lubbock, Texas. Most people have never even heard of MAC here or if they have it's for those 'loose women'.
th_LMAO.gif
Ok, kidding. Mostly. I just know the only people I see here buying MAC are the other college girls. And I've even noticed getting nasty stares from passer-byers.
tong.gif
And because no one here buys anything we either never get collections or they just never sell out. They actually had to send Heatherette stuff back this summer, or so I was told by my MA, because no one bought it.
th_dunno.gif
I thought that collection sold out everywhere.
th_confused_new.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
very nice haul!
I would go get Electro, I didn't get it and now I'm sad :[

Well, PM me and let me know if you really want it and I could CP it for ya.
smiles.gif

OH and PS: I got Electro and Girl About Town yesterday as my first Back2Mac!!!!!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
mac_addict.gif
graucho.gif

trinity27109

I live in the tiny town known as Lubbock, Texas. Most people have never even heard of MAC here or if they have it's for those 'loose women'.
th_LMAO.gif
Ok, kidding. Mostly. I just know the only people I see here buying MAC are the other college girls. And I've even noticed getting nasty stares from passer-byers.
tong.gif
And because no one here buys anything we either never get collections or they just never sell out. They actually had to send Heatherette stuff back this summer, or so I was told by my MA, because no one bought it.
th_dunno.gif
I thought that collection sold out everywhere.
th_confused_new.gif

Thanks so much! I'm glad that no one in your town knows about MAC, more for everyone else! I just called and they're going to ship the stuff I wanted to me.
th_DANCE.gif
Come to momma lipglass!
mac_addict.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity27109
Thanks so much! I'm glad that no one in your town knows about MAC, more for everyone else! I just called and they're going to ship the stuff I wanted to me.
th_DANCE.gif
Come to momma lipglass!
mac_addict.gif

You are very welcome! I'm glad you got your stuff!
greengrin.gif
I always forget that counters can ship stuff.
yes.gif