Redhead??

kimb

Ok so I have a question.

For the longest time i have changed my hair color around. I am natural redhead but my hair right now is dark dark brown. I look like this....
l_4dabd268a682c3815c77569f65053c9e.jpg

And my friend who is a professional is going to be doing my hair like this on Friday....
kate-walsh-greys-anatomy-703122.jpg

so it will be red and she is going to put in a few low lights as well and i am thinking MAYBE a few small hi-lights.

Now 1.. what do you guys think going back to red?

and 2. what makeup suggestions can I do with this color? I usually wear a lot of brighter colors with the dark hair but I feel like i wont be able to do that if I do the red.

Any suggestions or comments??

frocher

I think you would look great in red hair. Shimmery taupes and bronzes would be gorgeous imo.

MACATTAK

I think the red hair is a great choice. I think browns, bronzes, greens, and blues will look gorgeous!

V15U4L_3RR0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I think the red hair is a great choice. I think browns, bronzes, greens, and blues will look gorgeous!

Totally agree.

Cosmopolitics

Ever since I went red (I'm naturally a medium brown), my makeup has never looked better. Purples look awesome, as do greens, bronzes, heck, almost anything, really, so long as you're confident wearing the colors you like.

sophistichic

You'll probably look great in red hair. I streaked my hair red and had lowlights done when I had brown hair, and it looked great.

redambition

red hair is hot
winks.gif

(ok, ok. i'm biased.)

i don't have that much of an issue with wearing colourful makeup. i've gotten away with most things, even red eye shadow!

jenii

It's a nice color, just keep in mind that red dye-jobs are the hardest to maintain. Reds fade out and get dull. I use Enjoy products, they're the best thing for color-treated hair, and red will still fade out for me.

I went back to dark brown, as close as possible to my natural color.

_trimm_trabb

Holy sideboob on that picture (the celebrity - not sure who she is)!

But you're gorgeous, I think it'll look beautiful. I am a very bright redhead and my FAVORITE bright eyeshadow colours are greens/turquoise. They will pop your eyes and complement your hair really well. I also like pale shimmery golds, taupes, and pinks for neutrals.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I think red would look great with your coloring!
Please post an update if/when you change it!!

Latest posts