Refilling Lipstick

Jacq-i

Weird question, but... Is there a way to refill MAC lipstick? I love special packaging lipsticks, and was hoping there is a way to continue to use them, once they're finished.

Thanks.
smiles.gif

miss_emc

Not that i know of, even if there was i'm sure that getting it to set properly would somehow alter the formulation of a lipstick. Why not just keep the special packaging products on a display of some sort once you've finished with them if you really love them? I like to keep bits and pieces even though ive finished them but i can't bring myself to either throw them out or B2M them. Just a thought!

MisStarrlight

If you twist them just right, the part of the lipstick that twists up will come out (thw whole metal part) & you can put something else in the case.

eco

I agree with Misstarlight- I have a couple l/s's that have come loose all by themselves, and they work exactly the same when you push the lipstick/plastic part back in. you might need to help it along!

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
If you twist them just right, the part of the lipstick that twists up will come out (thw whole metal part) & you can put something else in the case.

YAY!!! I was hoping that would be possible! You made my day!
cheerleader.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
Weird question, but... Is there a way to refill MAC lipstick? I love special packaging lipsticks, and was hoping there is a way to continue to use them, once they're finished.

Thanks.
smiles.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif
I thought about doing the same thing. Do you think it will work if if the l/s is refrigerated?