Rehoboth Beach, DE CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

shertz1981

I'm going to the beach for my b'day (in just two and a half weeks!) and was wondering if anyone had been to the Rehoboth CCO recently and what they remembered seeing.
smiles.gif
Thanks!!!

Eugenia

Re: Rehoboth, DE, CCO Sightings?

Did you end up going and what did you find there?
I'm thinking of going Tues or Wednes.

thanks!
and do you know where exactly it is??

BJ1077

I am going down to rehoboth next weekend, and was looking to stop in. Can anyone give me an idea as to what they have available as far as M.A.C. is concerned...TIA

Tashona Helena

I went in there a couple weeks ago...they had studio tech, fluidline (blacktrack, a couple other colors), eyeshadows, face care (cleansers, I think I saw the green tea one?), fix + spray, makeup bags. I can't remember everything but I work down at the outlets if you guys need any info on a certain product I can try to stop by.

Tashona Helena

I was in there todayyy i got a cream blush and paint.

They have a bunch of skincare products, studio tech, studio finish, a lot of paintssss (I got canton candy today, and previously got flammable from there). A lot of blushes...omg there was one called Derivious or something? Bubblegum pink with glitter didn't show up on me tho I swatched a lot of them. Not alot of eyeshadows, like four. Like almost 10 fluidlines. I remember seeing Rich Ground. Can't remember seeing black track although they did have it before. Same lipglosses & lipsticks as before if I can remember. They still have that blue one from C Shock. Almost all the shade sticks including Beigeing, Sea Me, Shimmermint (I know where to go when I run out!). They have a lot. And the 259 brush for who ever is looking for it. I have it and it totally saved my e/s today lol. It is such a multipurpose brush I love it.

Tashona Helena

Smokey Assets Palette
MineralSatin Finish & Hyper Real Foundation
Greenstroke Paint Pot
A Bunch of Liquid EyeLiners
A couple pigments
Of course a whole lot of skin care
Belightful Beauty Powder
Oh yeah...if you're looking for blushes this is the place to go...I got Blunt yesterday from here they have soooo much blushes (creme and powder). They also have Emote for your girlies looking for it.

Tashona Helena

Sorry...i'm late I know...not much there this time around. I got Provence pigment. That's the only thing that caught my eye lol. A lot of blushes and skincare.

Tashona Helena

All the Cool Heat shadows...including Climate Blue (awesome color)
Fafi IPP's Sassed Up and Belightful
Same Shadesticks, including Royal Hue
Bunch of lipsticks...Still have Bang on Blue. Strobe Cream Lip Conditioner
Bunch of lipliners...creme liners as well
A Holiday 5 Brush set (one with a blending brush and foundation brush, etc.)
Neo Sci Fi Solar Riche Bronzing Powder
Not really worth a drive but good for some basics. They still have Emote & Ablaze blushes.

lmo0214

Im leaving tomorrow to head down for the week and cant wait to go to the CCO, anyone know if they have a decent amount of lip products or brushes?

miss sha

I live about a half hour away from Rehoboth so I should be heading down here tomorrow (erm, today?
lol.gif
). Looks like they don't have a lot so hopefully I won't end up spending too much money.

Tashona Helena

^ they don't have much MAC at all. LOL I gave up a month ago wen I went in there and asked if they were gonna get more Neo Sci Fi and they were like, "We don't get much MAC at all". Last time I went there, there wasn't much, same old blushes, they sold like all the Cool Heat Shadows I mentioned. I wish they would get more stuff because it could be successful, they're in Midway, where all the people with money go (cole haan, coach, etc.)

miss sha

Yeah, they seem to have much more of everything else but MAC. When I went there, I was the only one looking at their stuff. Everyone else came in checking out the Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder stuff--they were kind of rude about things not being there too. :/

I should be going back up tomorrow, though my CC number was stolen so I can't really buy anything. If I have some cash, I want to pick up whatever fluidlines and paint pots they have. Trying to start collecting all of the colors!
greengrin.gif

blondie711

I was there about a month ago, while on vacation in Ocean City. It is the worst CCO I have ever been in. They had plenty of everything..except MAC. The sales people were rude and not helpful at all. I don't think there were a dozen MAC items, if that. Don't know what your location is, but the CCO at Queenstown outlets is great! Lots and lots of MAC, girls in there couldn't be nicer too. I was there about three weeks ago, they had gobs of MAC. If you can, check it out! HTH