Rehoboth Beach, DE CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

Tashona Helena

I can vouch for Queenstown being better. I went there a year ago, but I didn't have much time to look around and purchase anything but from what I saw they have a much better inventory. I went in the CCO last week, and same old nothingness. Only thing I've picked up lately is a X-Rocks blush as a backup (which I am head over hills shocked that they have).

If you call them they will probably say what they always say that they don't have a lot of MAC. Rehoboth is a resort/retirement area, and Sussex County in whole is a senior citizen haven. Like Miss Sha said, the interest in definitely in clinique, estee lauder, bobbi brown. which is why they don't send that much mac. Because I swear it's not selling at all. Everytime I go in there I see the same stuff.
ssad.gif

I looked at my post from last year, the only thing that's the same is alot of skin care, lipsticks. Few eyeshadows. It's sad because it was seeming promising for a moment there but then it fell right back into being slow with MAC stuff. They also have the shadow lady quad from cult of cherry.

Tashona Helena

^ I was going to go in there yesterday but I did enough damage at Coach. Girl, did you get the Breast Cancer Awareness coupons? 25% at select stores (including Coach!). CCO never takes coupons, but atleast they give mall employees 10% off. I didn't know they had Big T I might have to stop by there.

Tashona Helena

I almost turned around, but I'm kinda glad I went in yesterday. They have Studio Sculpt Foundation, I can't remember all the shades, I just saw up to NC44. They have Tempting Quad from CoC, and a BUNCH of paint points. I saw blackground and I was shocked. They also have all the shadesticks from SugarSweet and some more Cool Heat eyeshadows, and Vibrant Grape from Style Warriors (in SP). I saw the Line Filler too. Hmm that's all I can remember same blushes and l/s I think. Again not worth a drive, but if you're in the area that's what they have.

elb154

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
Anyone been here lately? What's good?

Wondering the same thing. I will be going at the end of June.

aeroerin

I'll be going to this CCO in just over a week's time. LMK if anyone wants me to see if they have anything in particular so you can maybe save yourself a trip. :]

Tashona Helena

The last time I was in there, some of the Magic, Mirth, and Mischief stuff was there. There were a couple shades of Studio Sculpt. I limited myself to just getting Hot Planet (Grand Duos) because I had been doing a lot of shopping around that time, lol. I might stop in there soon.

shell12367

I got to this CCO yesterday, they actually had way more than I remembered. 2 tables full of MAC, I was pretty happy when I walked in. About 3-4 quads, a Riri quad, Antonio Lopez palettes, one Marilyn Monroe e/s, some pigments, lots of eyeshadows, they had the Fabulousness palettes, and a couple of other things. Overall a pretty good selection.

treasuremymac

Has anyone been to this CCO within the past month...curious to learn what sort of items they are currently carrying. Thanks!

Tashona Helena

Just left from there decided to check it out since I had a subscription to the thread and saw your post. They had two of the antionio Lopez palettes, face and eye, a lot of paint pots, eye palettes from the winter collection, mineralized skin finishes (gold deposit, etc... Can't remember the other ones) BB cream in the tube and compact... Saw the LE eyeshadow brush from the rihanna collection. I personally bought Prepare for Pleasure cremesheen gloss. I haven't been into the collections like I used to be a few years ago but I expected them to have more liners like they used to. But not a lot to choose from. But it's two sections and I mean you can't beat tax free. I went to a CCO in Philly and while they had good stuff that tax wanted to make me pass out lol.

treasuremymac

Thanks for sharing Tashona! I went to one in Maryland and it sounds like they have the same stuff....sucks because I hear of ppl in CA and other states finding googies like Extra Dimension highlighters and eyeshadows...I also heard that some of the CCOs get new stuff at the beginning of the month and thats the best time to go so Ill be re-visiting the CCO in a couple weeks :)