Release Date Question

roxybc

A silly one actually, but I noticed in another thread that there was pretty much a new collection coming out each week starting with the Nordies collection on July 14th, and this past Thurs was the release of the new pigments, but is there anything being released this Thursday?? I'm trying to figure out if I should go down to MAC on Thursday or if I should wait until next week for Pattern Maker.

Thanks!

ExquisiteImages

Turquatic will be released on July 6th
smiles.gif

midgetfury74

Yeah starting Thursday July 6 there is a release everyweek:
*Turquatic (July 6 2006)
*Patternmaker( Nordies July 14, 2006)
*The much anticipated A Muse (july 20, 2006)
*Avant Gold( July 27, 2006)

th_worship.gif
:thumbsup:
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
:thumbsup:
th_worship.gif
:thumbsup: This for my love of MAC

And this for my poor wallet
ssad.gif
:crap:
puke.gif
ssad.gif
:crap:
puke.gif

ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
A silly one actually, but I noticed in another thread that there was pretty much a new collection coming out each week starting with the Nordies collection on July 14th, and this past Thurs was the release of the new pigments, but is there anything being released this Thursday?? I'm trying to figure out if I should go down to MAC on Thursday or if I should wait until next week for Pattern Maker.

Thanks!

where is pattern maker being released in canada?

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
where is pattern maker being released in canada?

AT Bay counters. It's already available for pre-order, with displays at the counter.

roxybc

My counter doesn't ever put their displays out early for people do do pre orders
ssad.gif
I know that the other counter a few hours away does, but not the one I do to, they only do it a day or 2 ahead.

maxcat

Might be worth a call - as far as I've been told all dept store counters are doing a pre order...

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
My counter doesn't ever put their displays out early for people do do pre orders
ssad.gif
I know that the other counter a few hours away does, but not the one I do to, they only do it a day or 2 ahead.

Bastards! :p Maybe if you ask oh so nicely for just a teeny peek...