Relocating: LA to the Bay

MrsRjizzle

hey there. The Bay will love you! we are very welcoming here! I live in Walnut Creek Which from the freeway is 20 minutes from SF. With Bart you can live a bit further out as well for cheaper and still make an easy commute to the city.

Sounds like you have alot of researching to do! If you have certain questions let me know. Its hard to lay out good citys, or areas randomly. But if you have something in mind im glad to share some thoughts

Good Luck in getting ready for your move!

L1LMAMAJ

hey! i'm so happy to hear that you might be relocating to the bay. i'm kinda the opposite of you; i finished my undergrad in so cal but i'm originally from sf. it's expensive to live in the city so i do recommend living a little farther away and commuting with bart. bart is reliable and fast (traffic on the 101s can get pretty crazy). daly city, san mateo area are very close to sf and nice places to live. you'll love the city live in sf. it's like a big city but not as crazy as, say, new york. the east bay is nice too and just a bridge away from sf. the weather is usually warmer in the east bay (oakland area) and the south bay (san jose area). if u have specific questions, you can pm me and i'd be glad to help you out! good luck! hope to see you around!