Remember McQueen?

yummy411

With the help of one of my favorite youtube artists Nireyna, I was able to use my McQueen stuff finally! I didn't want my traditional pop of lid color , brown or black in the crease and call it a day.... using similar colors as she did... here's my look based on nireyna's recent look!

2468889901_0a28d5c651.jpg

2468889257_9dae4e46fe.jpg

2468887499_b46d366a90.jpg

I used:
Face: Strobe lotion (I'll have to place this stuff carefully as it can look sweaty )= ), MSF Natural loose in medium dark--AGAIN, I HATE THE PACKAGING OF THIS STUFF!!!!

Cheeks: Eversun Beauty Powder Blush (I hate that it looks a bit unblended on camera.)

Eyes: UDPP, Otherworldly paint pot on lid, Red Earth's Acid 2 on lid, Jesse's Girl eye dust (in greenish-gold similar to MAC's Old Gold pigment) and Soft Brown e/s in crease, outer v Atlantic Blue (MAC Pro?) e/s, Pure Luxe's Moon Glow for highlight and Nicka's white e/s lightly at tear duct, Milani's Color Brilliance eye pencil in Aqua on lower lid and Smoulder eye liner on water line and to line top lid. Maybelline's XXL Volume Curl and L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascaras on lashes!

Lips: Buoy -o-buoy lipstick! (This might be my perfect nude. It looks more pink in pictures, but really it's better than Bare Slimshine lipstick in that it's not as 'moisturizing' or as pink.) It looks like I may or may not be wearing lipstick.

*Moni-Luv*

Oohhh. I missed out on McQueen and I'm soo jealous!

p.s. Don't you just love the Jesse's Girl eye dusts?!?!