Renee Zellwegar & Kenny Chesney

jenjunsan

Don't even know if I spelled that right and this may be old news, but I just heard on the radio that they are getting their marriage annulled.

jess98765

surprise suprise if that really is the case!! They married each other like what after 3 months(or was it 3 weeks???) of seeing each other?? And they call it love after that time. Whoa!

MACreation

I was hearing he was bossy and hard to live with, or maybe he got sick of her making the "i just sniffed a pile of doo doo face"

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
I was hearing he was bossy and hard to live with, or maybe he got sick of her making the "i just sniffed a pile of doo doo face"

thmbup.gif
to the "doo doo face".
tong.gif

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
wow,country boy got tired of lemon pucker face.....big news.

UGGGH that face is so annoying

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
since it's trendy.i am going to get a divorce....just to get one!

eeksign.gif

Hawkeye

prof fate, i gotta hand it to you, your right.

I see lemon pucker face and the doo doo face and i swear i just want to hit her.

nothing was scarier than that chicago scene when she started screaming, lord. *hides*

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
prof fate, i gotta hand it to you, your right.

I see lemon pucker face and the doo doo face and i swear i just want to hit her.

nothing was scarier than that chicago scene when she started screaming, lord. *hides*

it's very rare that people tell me that i am right. most of the time i just get scared/confused looks from people,this is right before they run away from me.
thmbup.gif

Chelsea

She seems to have bad luck w/ relationships. I wonder why she listed fraud as a reason for the annulment..

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
She seems to have bad luck w/ relationships. I wonder why she listed fraud as a reason for the annulment..

maybe he told her that he'd write an awesome 3 chord boring ass country song for her....then it never happened.

o,lemon pucker face
how i love you so
you are built like a man
and have the body of a 60 year old
my dog died,i loved him more than you
your accent was annoying in "cinderalla man"
my truck broke down,i loved it more than you
o,my lemon pucker face
ohh ohh,yeah yeah,hey hey,whoa whoa...