Replacing Moistureblend

thewickedstyle

So for years, Moistureblend was my HG foundation. I have very dry skin, no scars or blemishes but a lot of redness and uneveness. Moistureblend was perfect in terms of finish, coverage, texture, everything for me.

I haven't been able to replace it yet. I tried the Mineralized satinfinish in liquid and compact, and Hypereal, and then a few other brands. I was thinking of trying the Stuido Tech creme? Or does anyone have any other recs?

I'm dry, sensitive, very cool-toned. Usually NW 20-25.

Mac-Guy

If you mix Studio Sculpt with the F&B Mixing Medium, you should get the same consistency and coverage as the Moistureblend.

On its own, Sculpt might be a bit too thick for drier skin, but mixing it with the F&B MM will add more moisture while maintaining all the benefits of Sculpt.

F&B is great too, though it is not as longwearing as Sculpt.

Edelmc

If you mix Studio Sculpt with the F&B Mixing Medium, you should get the same consistency and coverage as the Moistureblend. On its own, Sculpt might be a bit too thick for drier skin, but mixing it with the F&B MM will add more moisture while maintaining all the benefits of Sculpt. F&B is great too, though it is not as longwearing as Sculpt.
Great tip- I never thought of that. If studio sculpt was mixed with something like strobe cream would it water the coverage down more than mixing with the f&b mixing medium?