Reported technical issues / forum quirks & bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blushbaby

When I send a PM. it shows as having been read immediately when I know that's not the case.
It's a bit frustrating especially when I'm trying to complete sales as I believe people have read my msgs when they haven't.

Thanks.

Shoegal-fr

Hello!

I made a itrader rating yesterday, but even if i clicked on "positive" while leaving the feedback, it didn't count and now that i want to rate again (by clicking on the little icon that says it has not been rated yet), it keeps on telling me that i have to wait until 12.09.2008 at 10:16 PM to rate this seller again but it's 12.10.2008 already and i still can't do anything...

Thank you

erine1881

pretty much everytime i click on NEW POSTS is brings me to a new page and says sorry no threads found. please use another search word. or something like that, like i did a search without the right word.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Yes, this is it! It won't show up as a positive feedback on the seller's ratings page

It seems to be showing up from what I can see. It will only count each unique iTrader mark, for example, If I swap with you 3 times and leave you 3 iTrader marks, only 1 will count towards your score, but all of them will count towards
your total. She had 2 transactions with panda0410 which only added 1 to her score, but 2 to her total. Hope that makes sense. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
pretty much everytime i click on NEW POSTS is brings me to a new page and says sorry no threads found. please use another search word. or something like that, like i did a search without the right word.

Are you logged in all the time? Try logging out and then log back in again and see if that helps.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
I just did a post on "Sephora's FF Sale 2008" theard:

http://specktra.net/f167/sephora-ff-...09/index4.html

But it doesn't show my posting.
If I go to the main "Cosmetic Discussion" page, it says that I wrote an updated/recent posting. But obviously, it doesnt show when I click on it.

It is there, it is post #100 in that thread.

KristyVictoria

When I go to edit my profile, and type in various information it doesn't save any of it, even after I click the 'save changes' button.

Prinsesa

When I try and create a new thread in the FOTD section..I get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262101 bytes) in /home/specktra/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 329

It's my first FOTD entry if that helps lol And I tried to post without anything on it except a few words to check if it's because my pictures were too big but I came up with the same message.

Janice

Thanks! I've reported this error to our Technical Admin.
smiles.gif

NadiaD

Posting problem

Hi Mods - I didnt know where to put this, please move if it is in the wrong place and many sorrys!!

I keep trying to post a FOTD thread and getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17 bytes) in /home/specktra/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 197ing to post a FOTD and getting the error message

Its even coming up when im just typing the minimum amount of 5 characters so I know its not a case of too many pictures spoil the post.

Please let me know what to do or if its a broken link or something your end, this is me reporting it.

Thankyou

Nadia xx

ashleydawn

i am having the same issue as the poster above...

trying to post an fotd thread and getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17 bytes) in /home/specktra/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 197

Status
Not open for further replies.