Repressing a MATTE blush?????? HELP!!!!!!!! :O

Piarpreet

Hey beauties!

So I know this might not be the best place to post this but didnt know where....

So anyways I'm trying to get 3 super bright colors in a blush pan for when I do make up on WOC and I could mix em up (red, pink, orange) but unfortunately MAC doesnt have a bight orange, so I thought of repressing the pan tao blush from sleek I have into a pan that fits in the MAC blush palette.

I have never pressed a MATTE eyeshadow and didnt find anything on youtube. Does it work just as well?????

Any suggestions?????

TSIZ

Try adding a drop or two of a mixing medium before pressing. As you know, M·A·C has (or I ought to say, "had") one. You can possibly improvise with their EZR.

This might not help much since you're abroad, but Coastal Scents (CS) has one that I have used with matte powders with pretty good results. I'm sure their mixing medium could produce awesome results at the hands of a master. I'm certainly not a master at pressing "from scratch", but I have a bottle of CS's EZ Prez Pressing Medium* and a spritzer with 91% IPA to repress my accidents (got tired of keeping all my messes in little jars).
*Ingredients: Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 20, Isoproply Myristate, Alcohol

...and NO, I am not an affiliate of CS...
I have never pressed a MATTE eyeshadow and didnt find anything on youtube. Does it work just as well?????

Any suggestions?????