Reptilia...Strokes concert FOTN

midnightlouise

This is the loudest color I'm ever likely to wear, so I had to document it. It's toned down ALOT because it's not my usual style, and this color is a total departure for me in general. Anyway...

strokesFOTN1.JPG

So about the concert...there was a girl of queenly proportions sitting in front of me with a dude I thought was her Dad...until they started making out and groping one another thorughout the show. Eww. I prefer not to speculate on that. So anyway, towards the end I glance over there because she's jerking around in her seat and she stands up and she's taking off her pants...and her underwear!! So everyone behind her gets a nice view of her bare a$$ and the other bits since she was bent over at the time. I thought Brent was going to have a heart attack from laughing so hard. And then to top it off, she ran down threw her underwear over the balcony, ostensibly to hit the stage, but they hadn't a snowball's chance in hell of hitting it. I feel sorry for the poor slob below whose head they did land on. Wonder what thoughts were running through his mind right about then? LOL!

And before I forget, I used Overgrown on the lid, Lucky Green packed on in the crease, and Spring Up as a highlighter. If I remember correctly (I'm behind posting this) I used Sweet Sage as a liner, NARS Deep Throat on cheeks & Spring Bean lipglass. I know you can't really see it all that well, but I was in a hurry to get out the door. Thanks for looking and/or reading!

DaisyDee

OMG,
rofl.gif
at the underwear chick!
greengrin.gif

Your makeup looks so pretty and soft.

I am SO JEALOUS of your hair...I have baby fine, wavy hair and have always wanted thick curls!

PinkShell21

OMG How crazy! I would've laughed and puked at the saame time! wow!

I love your look btw, I have yet to try my Overgrown
smiles.gif

Pushpa

te he he i love your hair and you are the reason i decided to give flat ironing a break i wish mine was a crazy as yours...just a tid bit of info
oh.gif

mu looks great and i love that type of blush that twany color it just suits so many skintones i love that on you