Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor

sararose

So I'll be posting my own review on these products soon, but before I do, has anyone else tried this line of Revlon lip sticks?! I was in Ulta today and noticed they had one in the color "Smooth Nude" which almost looked IDENTICAL to Revlon's Matte Lipstick in "Nude Attitude". I went online when I got home, and on the Revlon website, it says that the "Smooth Attitude" is a relatively new shade they just added!

I know a lot of people have reviewed the matte "Nude Attitude" and love it, but honestly, it hasn't grown on me that much. Personally, I found it slightly drying, and it MUST be used on exfoliated and moisturized lips, or else it will show every crack, crease, and dry skin patch on one's lips. I feel like it's no different from layering my lips with a concealer and then adding some gloss on top; the "old school" way of getting that nude lip look before companies were mass producing nude color lip sticks.
smiles.gif

Anyway, if anyone has a personal opinion on this lip stick and or specific color, let us know!
greengrin.gif

300.JPG

aussiemacluvrrr

I absolutely love this product and in particular smooth nude. It isnt sticky at all, but it doesnt dry out or clump up on your lips. So putting a second application on later in the day is easy - it just blends with the product already on your lips.