Revlon skinlights shade help :P

Gadook

I've been wanting to get the product for ages, and i'm clueless about which shade I should order :/
I'm pretty pale, with somewhat of a yellow undertone. I can't say i'm NC anything becuse I don't usually use makeup, but i'm light, in most products.

Does anyone have a recommendation for the right color?

Gadook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
I thought Revlon Skinlights was discontinued.....

Yeah, but there is plenty of it on Ebay.

Kuuipo

It expires though. Got some at Longs just before it was discontinued and it had a weird smell....the powder smelled like mildew too.

Wow, Israel, how cool! My parents visited and said it was the most beautiful place on earth and the people who live there are all smart and savvy.

madame_morbid

I would get the Natural Light shade. I have a few shades in my make up kit and find that one looks good on just about everybody
thmbup.gif

glam8babe

i have no idea what shade but they havent been discontinued over here
greengrin.gif
so maybe you could get them from anywhere in europe

Gadook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
It expires though. Got some at Longs just before it was discontinued and it had a weird smell....the powder smelled like mildew too.

Wow, Israel, how cool! My parents visited and said it was the most beautiful place on earth and the people who live there are all smart and savvy.

Really? well, that sucks :p
I hope I can find a trustworthy seller.

Yeah, I wouldn't call IL cool. But it is a beautiful place, and like every place, some of the people are smart. But I'll be supportive of my home state and agree
greengrin.gif