Revlon Skinlights!

circe221

I just went to Eckerd and all of the Revlon Skinlights was 50% off. I got 2 tubes of the "Bare Light" skin brightener and 1 bottle of the foundation in Ivory

lilt2487

hey guys, i think revlon is just replacing the skinlights with a new product. check this out... http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog...C=309979320202

smiles.gif
so no worries

lilt2487

*correction*

its being replaced with a LE product.. awe man

anywho just stock up on both skinlights and this new product!

I like revlon skinlights i use the peach light colour. It gives a shiny look but if you put too much on you will look really shiny. It feels great and gives you a smooth healthy looking skin. You can either wear it with foundation or even without foundation. I only use a little amount of it mostly where the sun will be shining on my face like the cheeks and forehead. Its for all skin types i think.

ginger9

I just tried to pick some up but there was only Natural Light left...do you think it's too light for me? I'm C35/C30 (winter) and normally use the Warm Light shade...

Booohooo I can't believe they are discontinuing
ssad.gif

alaylam

I don't think Natural Light will be too light for you. I find it just gives a shimmery glow to your skin because there's not much colour to it. I originally bought Golden Light but found it to be orangish on my skin - not quite the look I was going for! So I switched and bought the Natural Light for that reason - glowing skin without any colour. That's what my bronzer and blush are for
smiles.gif

ginger9

Thx, I'll keep it then since it's being discontinued
smiles.gif
I guess I can always mix it with my foundation.

user79

oh man, these are being discontinued??? I'll have to buy a few! I love them, they are comparable to Strobe cream only much cheaper.

MAC_Diva

I've found them at biglots!! But i'm kind of hesitant on buying them because it looks like the've been sitting there for awhile. eek.

nebbish

I have the diffusing tint in Ivory ... I like it! It's great for under-eye areas where you want a bit of brightness. VERY thick, tho.