Revlon Super Lustrous LE Lip Gloss S/S 10! Lilac Pastelle is LOVE!

Goat Goat Etc.

revlon.jpg
Haven't seen a thread for this hit yet!

Edit: These are PERM!

Anyone bought any of the 5 Spring/ Summer Lipglosses?

Especially more pigmented Ever So Rich dupe c/s and Lavender Whip l/s
companion or lipgloss incarnate of LW, Lilac Pastelle!

I remember gravitating to lilac pastelle and then with a coupon buying myself one, my friend one, and then backing it up twice! I haven't even finished my first one!

I've had Peach Petal and Pink Pout too!

These are buildable and smooth!

Smf16

Yes I actually just bought the lilac gloss at Walgreens for 40% off...I love it! These Revlon glosses are very good quality. Not too sticky and smooth. I also got the Nude lustre gloss. I haven't tried it yet but I think the lilac would look good over my Blooming Lovely lipstick... <3

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smf16
Yes I actually just bought the lilac gloss at Walgreens for 40% off...I love it! These Revlon glosses are very good quality. Not too sticky and smooth. I also got the Nude lustre gloss. I haven't tried it yet but I think the lilac would look good over my Blooming Lovely lipstick... <3

I didn't even think of blooming lovely!
drools.gif

Edit: And 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!?????

sillylilacs

Yup, I have Lilac Pastelle and Coral Reef =) Love 'em! ^_^

And yes 40% off =D It'll come, after 3 weeks of b1g1half off =D

Goat Goat Etc.

Jesus it retailed for $6.99!? It's only $4.19 after that 40%?

My HEB is doing $3 off at $5.94 till the 28th and they're $2.94!

sillylilacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.

Haha, def just had to google what HEB is =O *facedesks*

But yea, you can definitely stack some serious discounts together =) It's totally worth it...I've heard it being compared to mac lipglasses/cremes?/one of the lip glosses? (lol i can never keep track of what the different types of lip glosses were at mac >.<) In any case, people say it's better than mac lip-gloss =O

enigmatic

They're normally $9 before tax here
shockt.gif
I was glad to get two of them the other day for the price of one at Walgreens.

sillylilacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic
They're normally $9 before tax here
shockt.gif
I was glad to get two of them the other day for the price of one at Walgreens.

Definitely understand, it's usually around 9.99-10.99 here before tax...I wait for the 50% off sales =O

Then get stuff with extra bucks at CVS/Walgreens, and stack up the coupons >.<

I can't buy drugstore without sales because I know the minute I buy 'em, the week after will have 50% off haha

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylilacs
Haha, def just had to google what HEB is =O *facedesks*

But yea, you can definitely stack some serious discounts together =) It's totally worth it...I've heard it being compared to mac lipglasses/cremes?/one of the lip glosses? (lol i can never keep track of what the different types of lip glosses were at mac >.<) In any case, people say it's better than mac lip-gloss =O

Ever So Rich c/s is what I've heard. But I've read that's it's way more pigmented!

And Peach Petal is supposed to be Boy Bait c/s!
It's very pigmented! If you're not careful you'll have cum lips.
001_unsure.gif

I'll keep experimenting, others have found luck that way.

sillylilacs

Quote:
Ever So Rich c/s is what I've heard. But I've read that's it's way more pigmented!

And Peach Petal is supposed to be Boy Bait c/s!
It's very pigmented! If you're not careful you'll have cum lips.
001_unsure.gif

I'll keep experimenting, others have found luck that way.

Haha, ^ reason why I didn't buy Peach Petal...apparently I suck at pulling off nude lips =( I have tried 234987123876 lippies and I have only found 1 pink nude that works well, everything else makes me look dead/approaching death/deathly ill/green/zombie/purple -.-

reesesilverstar

Quote:

Don't you LOVE HEB???

I love this color and Coral Reef. They're the ones I got backups of. But now I'm thinking I should back up the pink one too! They're such good glosses!

Smf16

Quote:

2.94!? Oh I am going to have to check my HEB now...I thought the 40% was good?? I am definitely liking these. I think I need to try out that Peach Petal
smiles.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Don't you LOVE HEB???

I love this color and Coral Reef. They're the ones I got backups of. But now I'm thinking I should back up the pink one too! They're such good glosses!

*high fives*
Hell yeah to the H-E-Butt!
I'll still never understand why we have things so relatively cheap as we do here in tx; gas, cars, even lotion for god's sake! My bro was hauling like a mad man before he went back to Cali.

I got pink pop and I gave it to a friend. I thought it was kinda comparable to true babe l/g or NYX Barbie/Dollie Pink l/g.

jazm1n3s

Quote:

I've seen HEB doing $3 off Revlon few times, but they never ever had these new glosses out. They only had the old ones
ssad.gif

I really want to get Pink Pop and Coral Reef.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smf16
2.94!? Oh I am going to have to check my HEB now...I thought the 40% was good?? I am definitely liking these. I think I need to try out that Peach Petal
smiles.gif

Yep check for coupons at the door if they're out in the aisle!

They had a good one for wet n wild a week or so ago, I think it was
like $1 off 2 products and before that 30% off? Or perhaps that was milani?

HOTasFCUK

I want the lilac pastelle one now! I finally wore a combo of NYX Power l/s with my MAC Ever so Rich c/s and i think the revlon will be perfect too since that lip combo really suited me!

jazm1n3s

Just got back from HEB, they had Coral Reef and Pink Pop one left for each so i grabbed those.

I want Lilac Pastelle now but I think I'll wait since they're permanent and HEB has been doing $3 off Revlon a few times.

aziajs

I do like this gloss but I wasn't WOWed by it. Revlon was 40% off at Walgreens last week and it's 40% off at Ulta this week....plus Ulta has a coupon on their site for $3.50 off a $10 purchase. Great time to try these out! Oh...and like the other poster said, it's permanent now which is great. I guess the popularity made them permanent and now you can find a color like this at a drugstore!