Revlon Super Lustrous LE Lip Gloss S/S 10! Lilac Pastelle is LOVE!

martiangurll

thank you for that tip!

Since paying almost $10 for a DS lippy (although these are worth the $$$, don't get me wrong) goes against my grain, Ima snap these up next time they are BOGO at Ulta or Walgreens...Lavender one & the Coral one will be mine

Goat Goat Etc.

Bought Coral Reef and backed up another Lilac Pastelle!
I'm returning Peach Petal, there's just no using that thing and being satisfied for me.
thmbdn.gif

Edit: I'm gonna starting backing Coral Reef too!

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smf16
Yes I actually just bought the lilac gloss at Walgreens for 40% off...I love it! These Revlon glosses are very good quality. Not too sticky and smooth. I also got the Nude lustre gloss. I haven't tried it yet but I think the lilac would look good over my Blooming Lovely lipstick... <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylilacs
Yup, I have Lilac Pastelle and Coral Reef =) Love 'em! ^_^

And yes 40% off =D It'll come, after 3 weeks of b1g1half off =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic
They're normally $9 before tax here
shockt.gif
I was glad to get two of them the other day for the price of one at Walgreens.

Thanks for the tip off about Walgreens but I didn't see anything for Revlon, I guess they finished on that offer...BUT......

WET N WILD is 50% OFF!
choochoo.gif
I did some mini haulage!
choochoo.gif

Really wish the clerk however would have used my manufacture coupon...coulda saved $8.22 instead of spending $17 something.
001_unsure.gif

Smf16

^^^ Yes..sorry that Revlon sale at Walgreens ended last week...however looking on the website they have the glosses 4.19 (for the pastelle collection) and 4.99 for the others and they are BOGO 50% off...so not too bad! Free ship 25+ and also they have a coupon now for their anniversary...ANNIVERSARY for $10 off 40...

Yes I also racked up on some of the Wet n wild at Walgreens!
smiles.gif
I was looking for the new Holiday palettes but no go at my Walgreens...
ssad.gif

Also thanks for the tip..went to HEB and got 3 of the glosses...Pink Pursuit, Pearl Plum, and Sin City....ALL of the pastelles were gone
ssad.gif
...I am tempted to go to another HEB after work and check for the others since today is the last day... How often do they have these $3 off coupons?? If not I may just order from Walgreens..
th_dunno.gif

reesesilverstar

I think they cycle like every 3-4 weeks or so with the -$3 at HEB (hey, that rhymes!)

That's usually when I stock up. I still need to get the pink one now that I think about it.

pointeshoesx3

Wow, you all in America have such great deals!
In Canada, they're priced at like $11 :(
I have Peach Petal (LOL at the cum lips comment) & Lilac Pastelle.
Looking to pick Pink Pop up tomorrow, but only if it's on sale...
I've already paid full price for the first two :p
heart.gif

http://www.youtube.com/pointeshoesx3

Boasorte

I love the Lilac Pastelle lipgloss so much. I wear it over BL, and Lavenre Whip. Sometimes I wear it over my pink lipsticks when I want a purple hint to it. And it smells fruity too.

Makep Junkie

I have tried the Pink Pop and I really love it. It's very pigmented and really long staying. The gloss doesn't feel heavy on the lips and that's why I like it. It doesn't feel greasy either. That Lilac Patelle looks pretty!

KarlaKayM

I put these away for awhile and have recently been shopping my stash, so pulled out Peach Parfait and Lilac Pastelle (sp?) I forgot how lovely these are .....lilac look lovely over any pink lipstick, and Peach Parfait looks amazing over any nude and just gives it this extra something.....makes lips look fuller and a little pouty~ LOVE!