Right hand - left eye...

roxannalou

How do you all combat the issue of what I like to call "Uneven face?" I find that when I put liner on my right eye, it looks amazing, but when I do my left, it sucks! I am right-handed and I attribute this to having to reach across my face and do everything the other way. It never looks the same! Help!

nphernetton

I'm right handed but it works the opposite for me. My left eye always looks fabulous and my right eye looks not so hot...

singinmys0ng

Quote:
How do you all combat the issue of what I like to call "Uneven face?" I find that when I put liner on my right eye, it looks amazing, but when I do my left, it sucks! I am right-handed and I attribute this to having to reach across my face and do everything the other way. It never looks the same! Help!

i know how you feel! I used to feel the same way but honestly..just keep practicing! that's what helped me..your arm will get used to it
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

I brace my elbow or arm when I m doing my left eye so that the lines and application of shadows aren't shakey. And also good lighting makes a difference too,.. I noticed that they way I am turned into the mirror that I them to have more shadow on the right since the light shines on my left side,.....

beautifulxdisaster

I am the other way, right handed but my left eye is always better. What I do is I use side bangs, hehehe. I find it better because sometimes I only do one eye and cover the other one up with my bangs.

ashy

I always lean over my sink when I'm applying makeup to that eye and brace my elbow on the faucet handles.

showdoll

What's worse is my left eye constantly blinks when I'm applying liner, so I have to do it over and over. My sister's a leftie and both sides always look impeccable!

aeni

I'm an ambi, and had the same problem. Both eyes looked great, but not quite even. I have to keep practicing and keeping up with eyeliner so "practice practice practice"