Rihanna Goes Red--HOT or NOT?

~MARIETTE~

Kill It! Kill the MUFFIN TOP with FIRE!

I have to say that I LOVE the color, but that cut.....NOOOOOO!
On a random note hands down this girl has THE BEST MUA in the industry.

HOT or NOT?

rihanna-red-060510-4.jpg

e8bcc16b.jpg

870ed084.jpg

theybf.com

Makeup Emporium

Bad hair for sure! I am so over Rihanna...she is yesterday's news as far as I'm concerned! Good makeup but can't stand her or her music!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Bad hair for sure! I am so over Rihanna...she is yesterday's news as far as I'm concerned! Good makeup but can't stand her or her music!

THANK YOU! I am so over her. I actually think her music is catchy and good for working out with. But I am so over her and her image. And why everyone thinks she has great style I don't know. Her STYLIST has a great sense of fashion, she is just the clothing hanger. I am sorry, rant over.

But yeah, that hair cut looks like something out of The Three Stooges.

three_stooges.jpg

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Forgot to mention that Madonna called and wants her outfit back...

Hello...this look has already been done!!

werd.gif

Mabelle

Seriously, she's trying too damn hard to be diffrent, or though or whatever.

Any of her natural beauty is now clouded with ridiculous hair styles, or barly there leather costumes. I use to think she was so gorgeous and has a bit of an edge/funky style, but now... i just dont want to look at her anymore

LMD84

hhhmmm the style is not doing it for me i'm afraid! i'm not so fussed about the colour, i think bright red hair can look lovely on people. but the cut just wrecks it for me!

misha5150

I hate that bowl haircut but the color is interesting. I think it's going to have to grow on me because right now she looks like Ronald McDonald's special little sister.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
I hate that bowl haircut but the color is interesting. I think it's going to have to grow on me because right now she looks like Ronald McDonald's special little sister.

th_LMAO.gif

shatteredshards

I am a fan of red red hair, I used to have it myself (corporate dress codes suck), but that cut is like when you're 6, and mom gets out the electric trimmer thinking she can cut your hair herself.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150

th_LMAO.gif

Though I appreciate that she's an entertainer and artist and tries to keep it visually interesting and that means experimenting a lot. I don't listen to her music outside of a few catchy tunes on the radio once in a while, but I think she's fun to watch.

BEA2LS

i do not mind the color, for me it is another crazy cut.
i agree, she tries so hard to stand out (perhaps competing with gaga?) that everything else gets overshadowed.

Pannekoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i agree, she tries so hard to stand out (perhaps competing with gaga?) that everything else gets overshadowed.

Totally.
And that haircut is just
shockt.gif