Rihanna's new haircut

User67

Okay, so I will admit that I am a total Rihanna copy cat. I did the whole angled bob thing & then of course I cut all my hair off & I'm doing her adorable short cut. However, this is where I draw the line...

wenn5324683__oPt.jpg

rihanna_vendome2.jpg

I think Rihanna can pretty much pull off anything, but IMHO this is just not cute! It looks like she is bald & she slapped an ugly toupee(sp?) on top of her head!

NubianHoneii

i totally agree with you! Its like she has a fuzzy dead animal just sitting on top of her head. I wounder if Ursula Stephens is responsible for that mess, if so she is going to have to redeem herself as queen of the short cuts.

Face2Mac

I think is over the top and ugly as well. She looks like Grace Jones, not a good look in the '09'.

But she still is fabulous. At least she does take risk but this one is going to far.

makeba

i always look for new photos of her becuz i love her style and she takes risks with it. this one has me a bit slumped!! is it a mohawk!! i see people with mohawks a lot lately but everyone cant wear it. this style, iono bout this!!!

Boasorte

I wish these singers would stop shaving their heads.
It all started with Britney Spears, then Cassie ( If you don't remember who she is, I don't blame ya) then Solange, and now Rhi Rhi?
Jeez

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
I wish these singers would stop shaving their heads.
It all started with Britney Spears, then Cassie ( If you don't remember who she is, I don't blame ya) then Solange, and now Rhi Rhi?
Jeez

lol.gif

I think Solange and Rhi Rhi are copying Kanye's girl Amber more than copying Cassie and Britney.

You need a really good bone structure to pull off the no hair look and I don't think she looks good.

I fully agree with the person who said it looks like she has a toupee on her head.

BEA2LS

i really do not like it, i liked her bob the best.. actually i thought she looked really pretty with the long hair, too.
but i guess it's whatever she likes.

RedRibbon

Bea2ls, I wonder if she actually has any choice in how her hair is cut? I notice that she came out with her short, more edgy cut when she released her Good Girl Gone Bad Album..doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.

Anyway, I liked her longer hair but she suffers from fivehead syndrome (as do I) so I'm glad she fixed it with a fringe, makes her look prettier overall.

TISH1124

I can't imagine why she wouldn't have control over her own hair...there are ways to achieve any look thru weaves, extentions or wigs if it is just for a album cover, IMO I mean so many stars change up this way Mary J Blidge etc....they don't just drastically go Britney Spears and crap...

As long as she likes it I guess that is all that matters...her face is pretty enough to pull it off..but it is still ugly IMO

Willa

Not a fan, but she had the gots to do it
As an entertainer, she can, I wouldnt see myself with it at the office
lol.gif

gildedangel

I am not a fan of this hair cut, but if anyone can pull it off its her. I still don't like it though; I am such a fan of the bob....it is going to take her a long time to grow that out....

BEA2LS

it makes me sad, i wonder if she is depressed? every crazy haircut i ever gotten was because of a major life change
ssad.gif

but if she likes it, thats cool - not my thing but whatever.