Rihanna's new haircut

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I can't imagine why she wouldn't have control over her own hair...there are ways to achieve any look thru weaves, extentions or wigs if it is just for a album cover, IMO I mean so many stars change up this way Mary J Blidge etc....they don't just drastically go Britney Spears and crap...

As long as she likes it I guess that is all that matters...her face is pretty enough to pull it off..but it is still ugly IMO

Good point re. weaves etc..I never even thought of that.

It just seemed to me in my mind that she came out with the edgier cut when she promoted her second (?) album.

At least she can never be accused of not taking risks, I'd like to see MJB start chopping her style up again like she did in the 90's.

aziajs

It's ugly. I love R Ri but I am not feeling this at all. But I have to say it's cuter when she wears it up in a pompadour.

chocolategoddes

I wonder how much further she's gonna go with this. It's like every 5 months she has less hair.

Just watch... around February next year, Rihanna will either go back to long hair or will shave her whole head only leaving a tuft of hair for bangs like Charlie Brown.
Charlie_Brown.png

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I wonder how much further she's gonna go with this. It's like every 5 months she has less hair.

Just watch... around February next year, Rihanna will either go back to long hair or will shave her whole head only leaving a tuft of hair for bangs like Charlie Brown.
Charlie_Brown.png

I could see that.

ApplePeace

I dont think its bad haircut for her it sorta goes with her, it would deffo not go with me but on her it dosent look bad....thats just my opinion.

stealth

I think she rocks the hair cut. The way I see it, she's like a model on a runway who has to wear an "out there" outfit that most people wouldn't wear on the street.
She has the style confidence to pull it off and she wears it well; but I don't think it would suit many people and I wouldn't wear it.

BaDKiTTy69

I liked bob haircut on her the best, but she definitely can rock this haircut also. Not a lot of people will look like she does with this type of hairdo.

NutMeg

This is not her greatest look in my opinion, but god is she hot. Look at that profile!

LMD84

oh no! she's such a beautiful lady but this hair 'style' is horrible! i don't like it at all
ssad.gif
lets hope she grows it out soonish!