Ringer

LMD84

So who watched the pilot of Ringer which has Sarah Michelle Gellar in it? I really enjoyed it. It was a little cheesy and the scene where they were on the boat was very obviously blue screened ( in a bad way!) however I loved it and can't wait to see what twists are going to happen next :)

Shoegal-fr

Haven't watched it yet. I'm a little hesitant as i can't think of her in something different than the Buffy character lol.

LMD84

I know what you mean! In the first few minutes I was expecting her to pull a stake out on somebody. But by the end of the episode I didn't think of her as Buffy anymore :)

rosenbud

I watched this and its just what I need for those long winter nights, I really want Sioban's wardrobe. SMG looks gorgeous.

LMD84

I watched this and its just what I need for those long winter nights, I really want Sioban's wardrobe. SMG looks gorgeous.
she does look so beautiful! and the clothes are super pretty :) i shall be sitting down to watch episode two in a moment :)

nightingails

I really enjoy it, I think it picked up a lot, all they need now is just to make characters more appealing and let us understand them. They focus more on the action and events than giving us time to know the characters.

LMD84

yes i agree with you - i certainly want to know more about Shiv and what the heck is going on with her!!